Matt’s Brother, Daniel, was killed in a motorcycle accident last Wednesday.
As horribly tragic as this is-at only 40 years old, to lose your life-it is also magnificent. He knew the Lord! How much more could one wish for for someone they love so dearly. Clearly, Nothing. Else. Matters. I’m grateful that I, personally, have been able to witness many things the Lord
Has already used this heartache for. Uniting scattered family, unsaved hearing the Gospel AND responding, connections made with others who also love Jesus. The unique opportunity to pour love in where there is so much pain. Accountability partners, determinations, resolutions, etc.
I’m sure that is just a tiny glimpse of what God is up to.
I hate the pain the family is walking through-but I’m grateful all eyes are On Jesus in spite of how tortured the mourning souls are. That is where our comfort lay. Our only real comfort comes from Him. So many are aware and embrace it. That. Is. A. Blessing. To me. Thank you Lord for giving us the honor of witnessing just a tiny part of your great big plan.




Comments
Post a Comment