Did you know that you can post a comment on any post or group of pictures? At the bottom of the post you will see "0 comments", just click on that and type away. I would love it if you would stop to say hello, let me know what you think of the site (otherwise known as "de-lurking")...You can also scroll down and click on one with numbers and see what comments were left by others.
Thanks to those to regularly say hello...
Hope to hear from you. :)
Thanks to those to regularly say hello...
Hope to hear from you. :)
Hey Mandy,
ReplyDeleteI left a comment at Holymam's sight after yours on the "fluffers".lol, go check it out:)
Not many people leave comments on my blog either, and I tell all my family and friends the same thing "leave a comment on the blog sight not in an e-amil:0.
Hey Mandy,
ReplyDeleteI left a comment at Holymam's sight after yours on the "fluffers".lol, go check it out:)
Not many people leave comments on my blog either, and I tell all my family and friends the same thing "leave a comment on the blog sight not in an e-amil:0.
Hey girl! This is funny. I read amalah for almost a YEAR and never ever left a comment. It was the only blog I read, and no one explained the whole comment thing like you just did. Funny!
ReplyDeleteHi Mandy! Just saw your post on HolyMama's site and "linked" over--is that even a term? Anyway, saw your note about comments and couldn't resist :-) Congrats on the new sweetie. My youngest is 7 and growing taller every day--fun!
ReplyDeleteJulie
Hey! I posted a comment here yesterday, and it didn't show! Of all the posts to 'eat' a comment, that's not cool!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I think I just said that I read amalah for almost a year before it occurred to me to comment. It was the only blog I read and was unaware of commenting etiquette. Still am, maybe!
I don't remember how I got here but someone else linked to you and I followed it.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of your baby!