This snow time was so wonderful. I feel like my deepest desires to enjoy and savor home and family were fulfilled this weekend. I love when the kids have snow days, not just because I don't have to pack a school lunch but because I know there are days will be filled with fun, playing, laughter and joy! We enjoyed movies by the fire. Matt and I cooked some meals together, at which time I added wayyyyyy too much salt. Lesson learned. Matt pulled the kids on a sled behind his truck and they loved it! I walked behind in the snow and skipped and fell flat in my face 100 times, but it was fun! I felt like I was 5 years old again.
Thanking God for our safety and time together this weekend. Of course, also for my health being well enough to enjoy it all! (Had a rough post Christmas time with intense and unrelenting pain)
Thanking God for our safety and time together this weekend. Of course, also for my health being well enough to enjoy it all! (Had a rough post Christmas time with intense and unrelenting pain)
Comments
Post a Comment