Everyone has asked about Andrew's neck problem. He was diagnosed with muscular torticollis. His condition can be treated with physical therapy. He actually had his first appointment yesterday. The PT gave us exercises to do at home several times a day and felt he would be all better in a matter of a week or two. His type is not serious, thank God. No one wants to hear there is something wrong with there little baby. I really felt deeply that he was fine and would be fine...so I wasn't terribly concerned. Anyway, I will keep you all posted on his progress.
On a lighter note, today is Moriah's sweet 16 party. I hope she enjoys it. :) Of course I will post pictures soon.
Barbara was kind enough to make her cake for us. Moriah had requested a "weddingy cake" with fondant icing. She and Melissa helped her make it...it looks fabulous. I think it took at least 8 hours to make it! To think, I was going to try to make it myself the night before it was needed! I would never have made it in time...
Challenge of the day (so far): trying to shove forty and some odd helium balloons into the back of my car...'twas interesting. I know the guy at food lion who had to fill them all was hating me this morning!
On a lighter note, today is Moriah's sweet 16 party. I hope she enjoys it. :) Of course I will post pictures soon.
Barbara was kind enough to make her cake for us. Moriah had requested a "weddingy cake" with fondant icing. She and Melissa helped her make it...it looks fabulous. I think it took at least 8 hours to make it! To think, I was going to try to make it myself the night before it was needed! I would never have made it in time...
Challenge of the day (so far): trying to shove forty and some odd helium balloons into the back of my car...'twas interesting. I know the guy at food lion who had to fill them all was hating me this morning!
She looks waay older than 16 but in a mature pretty way not in a bad way. I'm telling ya it is the hormones and stuff in the milk and chickens and everything else we eat that is doing this to the girls. I never remember anyone in my school looking the way these girls do nowadays(is that even a word?). Or having periods at 9&10!! We are trying the whole organic milk and getting fresh chickens and lamb from our friends but man it is costing us a fortune.
ReplyDeleteanyway have fun at the party and try not to cry too much;)
Have a terrific sweet 16 party hon. I wish I could have been there. We did a Relay for Life race to raise money for the American Cancer Society that day. You know I was thinking of you though and missing you. I love you girl! And go mom...one 16 already!
ReplyDeleteHow are things, haven't heard from you in a while. I hope all is well.
ReplyDelete