Skip to main content

I spy someone...Moriah??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 west coast!

 

Did you know...?

Did you know that you can post a comment on any post or group of pictures? At the bottom of the post you will see "0 comments", just click on that and type away. I would love it if you would stop to say hello, let me know what you think of the site (otherwise known as "de-lurking")...You can also scroll down and click on one with numbers and see what comments were left by others. Thanks to those to regularly say hello... Hope to hear from you. :)

..continued

Let Him dwell within me, ALL of my days. He is my and the only source of real JOY! The world is a liar. Only YOU can decide who you want to be, your identity is either in the world or in Jesus. If it's in Jesus then you are perfect because He is perfect. He atoned for all of our real imperfections. If sin leads to death, why do we chase it? Why do we chase the grave instead of His grace? Me too, it's a daily surrender of my desire for the world. Daily, hourly, minutely. The pull is intense and the struggle is real. Literally. No matter what happens to me, you know your mother's heart chases after Jesus Christ Himself. It is not the path of least resistance. On the contrary. I live my life for Him and through Him because I have already experienced the contrary. It was a state of darkness and death. Absence of light and of love. Of course I want to spare you the suffering of that course but sometimes we must walk through that mire to appreciate Him as he washes it off of us s...