What could be nicer than to have together all of your children. I feel we are so fragmented usually. Our house is so quiet in spite of having 3 children. Well, when we can all be together, there is nothing sweeter. Now it's over :(. I think Thanksgiving is the next time we will be able to have Jayden down. With her being in pre-k now, her mom won't allow her to miss school to come here. Although this is the last year she will have any kind of flexibility to come, I wish her mother agreed. Really, I just wish I was her mother.
I went for my OB check up last week. They weren't able to pick up the baby's heartbeat with their ancient-taped-together doppler thing, so darn it all, they had to pull in the ultrasound machine. I just hate when they have to do that. Right. I saw a perfect little baby, just perfect. Simply black and white and all fuzzy...but I could tell it was perfect because I am the mom, duh. Such a wiggly little thing, can't feel a thing.
Madison was so, very still-but NO LONGER. She is so busy and squirmy, my goodness. You can't hold her without her trying to contort into some new position...upside down or whatever. She's squirmy. The cutest thing Madison does, whenever I go to kiss her..she waits until I am millimeters away and quickly turns her face to the other direction. It's cute. But darn it, I want to kiss those pudgy cheeks! She just doesn't get it. She's just too cute not to try, I always win in the end anyway. So does her daddy.
It's so nice to have Moriah home, Madison just follows her everywhere in her walker. She took to her like no time had passed at all. I feel more complete when she's with me. She just becomes more beautiful ever single day, I can't believe it. Well, I can, but I am just saying. I am so glad we decided to have another one. There is nothing sweeter than to see how beautiful they turn out.
I went for my OB check up last week. They weren't able to pick up the baby's heartbeat with their ancient-taped-together doppler thing, so darn it all, they had to pull in the ultrasound machine. I just hate when they have to do that. Right. I saw a perfect little baby, just perfect. Simply black and white and all fuzzy...but I could tell it was perfect because I am the mom, duh. Such a wiggly little thing, can't feel a thing.
Madison was so, very still-but NO LONGER. She is so busy and squirmy, my goodness. You can't hold her without her trying to contort into some new position...upside down or whatever. She's squirmy. The cutest thing Madison does, whenever I go to kiss her..she waits until I am millimeters away and quickly turns her face to the other direction. It's cute. But darn it, I want to kiss those pudgy cheeks! She just doesn't get it. She's just too cute not to try, I always win in the end anyway. So does her daddy.
It's so nice to have Moriah home, Madison just follows her everywhere in her walker. She took to her like no time had passed at all. I feel more complete when she's with me. She just becomes more beautiful ever single day, I can't believe it. Well, I can, but I am just saying. I am so glad we decided to have another one. There is nothing sweeter than to see how beautiful they turn out.
Comments
Post a Comment