Yesterday, I was just sitting on the couch...surfing the web probably. Madison was sitting in her walker wayy over there...I look down and there she is! Right in front of me. She walked herself right over! I didn't know she could do that, when did she learn to do that? Today, if I offer any sort of food and say "comere" in a high voice 109 times, she will do it over and over. She walks herself over there, to look at this. She walks herslef around and around in circles with a smile on her little face. And then, she inevitabley walks over there, to the wall, the wall with the electrrical outlet, the one I had my air freshener plugged into. Now it is just a plain outlet, nothing to entice a small 7 month old baby who can now scoot wherever she wants. Except, it does, or is, still enticing that is. She won't stay away from it, she tries to touch it. She CAN touch it, not that she has any small metal toys or anything, but what if?? I guess I am off to buy baby proofing stuff today.
Comments
Post a Comment