Well, some of you are aware that Matt and I have decided to homeschool Moriah for the remainder of highschool. I just have to say that I am thrilled at how well things are going so far. Moriah has a strict schedule and adhears to it perfectly. She watches her DVD classes and even has homework. So, as far as I can tell...best decision EVER. She was able to go right into the next grade, which will likely save her a whole year of school. Matt and I have split the courses so each of us are responsible for half. That seems to work out great. He offered to do it all, which I was tempted to take him up on...but I just couldn't. The funniest part is, he is Moriah's PE coach, and a good one. But poor Moriah! Anyway, I've got a house to clean!
Comments
Post a Comment